Become A Lancaster Printers Fair 2018 World Record Sponsor
Since 2013, the Lancaster Printers Fair – the largest of its kind on the East Coast – is organized by The .918 Club. The goal of the annual fair is to promote the art of printing and print education throughout the local community, region, state and beyond. The fair is an all-ages event with over 20 artisans, food trucks, hands-on activities and educational demonstrations. The 2018 event will be held Sept. 15 and will be held “pedestrian plaza-style” on the wonderful 300 Block of North Queen Street in Downtown Lancaster.
This year we are on the quest to set a World’s Record for the most people printing with a potato at one time. We believe potato printing showcases not only basic printing skills but also the rich agriculture that exists in Lancaster and the region. Potato printing is something people of all ages can do and as simple or as artistic as the printer wants it to be.
In order to make this World Record happen we are looking for five strategic partners to help. The cost to set a World’s Record is $12,000 this is a lofty expense for our small, all-volunteer nonprofit organization. That is why we hope to find 5 partner/sponsors at the $2,500 level.
As one of those strategic partners you would receive the following:
– A certificate with your business or organization name stating that you helped set a World Record
– Photos of you receiving the certificate.
– All press releases, communications, mailings and email communication include “World Record Sponsored By (your business or organization)”
– A 10ftx10ft booth for your business or organization to set up at the annual fair Sept. 15, 2018
– Six social media posts on all of our platforms leading up to and following the event that would specifically feature your business or organization
– Your business or organization mentioned during the directions for the World Record
– An ad, logo and contact information on our website
– A full page ad in our program
– The understanding that your business or organization is helping to further the education of the arts in Lancaster
We believe that setting this World Record will be a major draw and will bring more people to the fair so they can have a hand in history. We plan on reaching out to every area school district to promote the fair and hopefully bring many families and students.
We are available to meet in person to discuss the fair and Guinness World Record attempt, and we are very flexible to work with our partners so that you are getting the most out of this opportunity. We believe strongly that this will be a great event that benefits the local community and also your business or organization.